Monday, January 20, 2014

Flashback crafts - Wizard of Oz party

This week I have unfortunately no new crafts to show - not that I haven't been crafting but just that nothing is in a state to really show here.  

I finished the children's bed crowns but The Husband wasn't able to put it up this weekend. Furthermore I'm busy finishing of a crochet blanket that I started last year already and I'm happy to report I'm only 10 blocks from finished and I also started making some Spring place mats which turned out to be a bit more work than anticipated......

So I decided to post some pictures of my youngest' birthday party December. I was all set to throw her a mermaid party until we watched The Wizard of Oz and she promptly informed me that she wants a Wizard of Oz party - this a month beforehand so I quickly had to scramble to think up new ideas.  

I'm very happy with how everything turned out and she really enjoyed it - she even still plays with the little dolls I made as decoration for the party.









No comments:

Post a Comment